Thankyou for expressing an interest in the British Association of General Paediatrics.
The BAGP is open to all clinicians working in the field of acute and general paediatrics.
Its aims are:
- To have a clearer process for general paediatricians to have a voice within the College – for example:
- RCPCH General Paediatric CSAC activity
- General paediatric training
- Interaction with other subspecialties
- Workforce and service planning
- Developing a vision for Acute and General Paediatrics
- To contribute more actively to guideline development and the NICE process
- To have closer links with research groups within the College e.g. College Research Division, Medicines for Children Research Network, GAPRUKI etc.
- To set priorities for research in general paediatrics
- To motivate, support and guide trainees who wish to become general paediatricians
The BAGP can ensure that the voice of general paediatrics is heard, but can only do this with your support. I hope you will decide to join the